If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Friday, August 1, 2014

Another clear scan!

I heard from my oncologist's office this afternoon, and my PET/CT is totally clear.  I've officially been in remission for 17 months.  So, here's what 17 months (minus a few trims) of hair growth looks like:



The boys are spending the night at a friend's house, and Paul is due home any minute.  I think a little celebration is in order.

Sincerest thanks for all the prayers, kind thoughts, and well wishes.  I felt each and every one of them coming my way.

2 comments:

  1. Just logged into FB and immediately got a HUGE smile on my face -- wonderful news! I think a BIG celebration is in order. Turn off your phones!
    Signed,
    Your Scout Mom Friend -- Lisa C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A massive HURRAY and thank God. Best news I could hope to get. BIG HUGS AND KISSES xxxx

    ReplyDelete