If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Sunday, February 23, 2014

I have bangs again!

About six weeks ago, I tried to blow out the hair that should be my bangs (fringe, for you Brits), and it looked a bit too Audrey Hepburn pixie-ish for my liking.


But, yesterday, I tried again and was able to achieve wispy, long bangs at last.  Yeah, me!


Last year, I finished chemo on February 19.  So, for those of you keeping score at home, it takes about a year to grow bangs from scratch. 

By the way, the first picture isn't of me.

2 comments:

  1. aaahh, you look lovely Beth, quite a resemblance between you two too! A year sounds a long time for bangs to grow, as they seem to grow so fast between haircuts of between 6 and 8 weeks, but yes, from scratch, guess it would take a while! Take care, with luv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth you are so BEAUTIFUL. My phenomenal and beautiful woman. Love you to bits xxxxx

    ReplyDelete