If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Anxieties and anticipations

In a couple of hours I'm off to get my long-awaited PET scan.  Wish me good juju for normal blood sugar and a heightened tolerance for claustrophobia...and ultimately, encouraging results.  The saga continues.

And soon, I promise a new picture of my new longish short hair.  Finding a good hair day in combination with the motivation to put some makeup on in order to craft the perfect selfie has been challenging.  I'll get there.

(P.S.  My spellcheck doesn't recognize juju or selfie. Hope I spelled them correctly.)

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you good Juju Beth, hoping all will be normal.

    Luv Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit late in posting as I was travelling on the day of your PET scan but you were in my thoughts and prayers as you are everyday. Hoping you get the results you are so desperately wishing for, and all my love xxxx

    ReplyDelete