If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Today, I’m just a person

Today, I’m just a person who took her son to get his braces off.

Today, I’m just a person who needed a car window fixed.

Today, I’m just a person who sought out a friend for a few quick laughs.

Today, I’m just a person who went shopping for a shirt for her son to wear in his senior pictures.

Today, I’m just a person who drove into the city, while listening to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

Today, I’m just a person who had another round of about 10 minutes of external beam radiation.

Today, I’m just a person who found out I’ve been scheduled for 15 external beam radiation treatments instead of 10.  This is a good thing.  It means my body is strong enough to have the extra exposure.

Today, I’m just a person who will have the Syed radiation procedures October 22–24th.

Today, I’m just a person who’s too tired to explain the Syed radiation procedure right now.

Today, I’m just a person who enjoyed dinner tonight (and last night!) from good friends.

Today, I’m just a person who’s ready for bed a little early.

Today, I’m just a person.

1 comment: