If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Monday, September 17, 2018

We’re going to annihilate this thing

“We’re going to annihilate this thing.”

No sweeter words could ever be heard from an oncologist, and that’s just what my doctor told me today.  She also told me that my type of cancer, endometrial adenocarcinoma, historically responds very well to the type of radiation treatments I’m getting.

Just what this girl needed to hear.

Nine external treatments down.  Six to go.  Then, the Syed procedure in October.

Breathe, Beth.  Breathe.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I love good news! Take aim Beth and ....... breathe! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an outstanding onco! Cheering for you-- and breathing with you. Fight on! :)

    ReplyDelete