If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Two down, four to go

My second chemotherapy session went well today.  It didn’t start until 11:00 am, so it was a late return for us, about 8:00 pm.  Boyce went with Paul and me so he could see what all the fuss was about.  I was very touched that he wanted to come.  Allen is planning to come with me at a later date. My young men.

Here I am all hooked up and ready to go:
Well, it’s getting late for me.  And, I’m having to correct too many typos.  It’s time for bed.  

3 comments:

  1. So glad the menfolk are on the case. You raise them well dear bird!!

    Lovely pic .... waiting to see more of the hat collection ... and love you lots. Sleep well and just let the next few days go with the flow. Onwards and upwards xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete