If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Thursday, February 21, 2013

And the winner of the second opinion is...

I'm really, really, really tired this week after my last chemo session, so I don't have much that is coherent to say...other than I'm rather out of sorts that the third season of Downton Abbey is already over.

However, I wanted to share that we decided to go to MD Anderson for my second opinion. I've made the initial contact and I can likely be seen next month. Got to get all those medical records together and sent to them before they'll confirm a date.

Now, it's time to confidently move forward...after another nap.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth, It's good that you have a plan of action in place. I hope that enables you to relax a bit and catch up on sleep, get your strength back now.
    All my good wishes, thinking of you often and pray all will be good. Have a good weekend

    Lots of love
    Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete