If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm still standing...sort of

I've spent the last two nights vacillating between night sweats and teeth chattering chills. I feel faint if I stand up too quickly. My eyesight isn't all that great. I feel kinda thick headed all the time. And you can start the funeral dirge for my eyelashes and eyebrows.

But, I've got stylish headwear and earrings and I'm still standing...if I remember to get up slowly.

And, according to my friend, Andrea, my hats and earrings are "way better" than this.

5 comments:

  1. Sending you lots of prayers of strength and love! I hope these side effects pass quickly.

    love,
    Kamala

    ReplyDelete
  2. no reason to stand - grab a good book instead, or better yet, nap.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are still standing Beth. I hope that you will soon start to feel better again. Good vibes, best wishes and lots of love

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of my favorite songs. I think it should be your theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that idea, a great theme song Beth! Hope today is a good one for you, hope you feel better.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete