If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Thursday, February 14, 2013

The weekend report

Just a quick note to say the weekend away was lovely. We had good food and wine. The inn was very comfortable. And, on a gloriously sunny Saturday we plundered through antique shops for about FOUR hours. I can't remember the last time Paul and I had such a nice day.

I think I've only just recovered today, but it's been worth every nap since.

Many thanks to the family and friends who pitched in to make it happen.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth,

    That sounds heavenly, time to browse and enjoy! Great that you had a lovely and stressless weekend.
    You didn't say if you brought home any bargains though!
    I used to enjoy looking around those antique shops, before I moved to Alsace, don't know any shops like that here.
    We have lots of snow still and sub zero temperatures for over a week now! Guess you don't see snow there, wonder if you miss it, ;)

    Take care, lots of good wishes and love
    Angela



    ReplyDelete