If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Breathe...

Guest blogger Paul here...Beth will return shortly

Beth's surgery went very well. Dr. Moore called it "routine", and one of the smoothest he has done in a while. He took out the one nodule we knew about, and two small ones he found while while feeling my wife's lungs. So Beth ticked up the % of patients where he found something more (see previous post).

No surprises, and no complications. I can breathe again.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers. We're almost done with this odyssey.

4 comments:

  1. Yes we can! Thank you for thinking of us. Best wishes for you all and sleep well tonight. Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're a guest blogger, you should be at the head of the VIP guest list Paul!

    Thank you so much for bringing us up to date as to what happened during Beth's op. She was in the thoughts and prayers of so many of us over here yesterday.

    Thinking with love of all of you and sharing your optimism that the long journey will now be drawing to a successful conclusion.

    VERY MUCH LOVE

    Your many friends in Alsace xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paul,
    I was in England and couldn't access web yesterday so Mandy passed on the great news to me once you had posted the news above, I was so relieved and happy to hear that all went well. Lots of love to Beth, to all of you, so happy for you that things are looking up! ;)
    Take care

    Angela

    ReplyDelete