If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm doing okay, mostly

The last several days have been difficult ones for me. My mood has changed remarkably, as my energy levels have dropped. The words and the positive imagery that were flowing from me have seemingly dried up. All the not knowing is starting to take its toll.

In a physical sense, other than the fatigue, I'm doing fine. All my bloodwork for the last chemo session was encouraging, so my immune system is holding up. My third cycle of chemo is tomorrow. Paul is in Budapest this week, so my wonderful sister-in-law is taking me. Maybe a me-focused day will help. Hopefully, this will not be the cycle when all the side effects descend upon me.

I'm missing my positive mojo.

3 comments:

  1. Time to buck up m'dear and get that mojo working again! I will see you tomorrow @ St. Joe's for your scheduled hand, foot and leg massage. Just send me the time and place and I will be there!

    Keep a stiff upper lip, you are loved.

    Jeremy Taylor LMT, NMT, CKTP, RocDoc/FMT2

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there weren't lows the highs would not be as precious. Hang in there, you will feel better again soon.

    Much love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, hope you have a relaxing day with massages etc and that your spirits rise once more.
    Wishing for your peace of mind dear Beth,

    Love Angela

    ReplyDelete