If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just give me a ski mask already

Hard to believe I'm already halfway through my second chemo cycle, which also means I had my blood drawn again today to check up on my immune system. This time, I wore a surgical mask and a head covering.  All that could be seen were my eyes. I was appropriately decked out to rob a bank on the way home.

Alas, the Master was absent again, but his replacement did a fine job. I should get the results tomorrow. I'm feeling really well, so I'm hoping that's a good sign my immune system is holding up well too.

Today, that's all I got.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth,

    Great to hear that you are feeling so good.

    Best wishes from snowy Alsace (At least up the mountain)for a great weekend!

    Love Angela

    ReplyDelete