If this is your first visit to my blog, you might want to start with my first entry, "How I got here - the short version".

Saturday, December 22, 2012

No news is good news

Dare I say it, but life has almost seemed ordinary lately. I've made a couple of short Christmas shopping forays. I've done a little decorating around the house. Tomorrow, I might even get a smidgin of baking done.

Normal never felt so good, especially if I can squeeze in an afternoon nap. Yes, naps are still a part of my normal.

Funny thing about normal is, there's not much to write about it. So, consider my relative silence of late a good thing. I promise, if there's important stuff to report or new life insights to share, you'll hear from me right away. Otherwise, I might only have a new entry every few days.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season, and I wish for you a few ordinary moments too.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth,

    This is a great post, I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling normal. Enjoy the holiday season, have fun with your lovely family.

    Take care,

    Much love, Angela

    ReplyDelete